All prices are per person and day or week including half board accommodation. The visitor's tax is 2.10 € per person and day in summer 2020 Including Mobilcard
The half board package includes:
- Overnight stay in a comfortable room of your choice
- Varied, vital breakfast buffet
- Gourmet dinner with choice, salads rich in vitamins and raw food
- Gala menu on Saturdays
- Welcome aperitif on Sundays
- Single room: + 14,00 € per day
- Bed and breakfast: -10,00 € per day
- Reductions for children staying in their parents' room:
- 50% for children from 3 to 6 years
- 30% for children from 7 to 12 years
- 20% for children from 12 to 16 years
- 10% for persons from 16 years in the 3rd bed
- We charge 15.00 euros per day for children under 3 years and are please to prepare you a cot.
Please inform us about your exact arrival and departure times. Your reservation will only be valid upon receipt of a deposit of 400.00 euros or if you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation conditions:
- There are no cancellation fees if you cancel your holiday more than 3 months before your arrival.
- From 3 months to 1 month before your arrival: 40% of the booking amount
- From 1 month to 1 week before your arrival: 70% of the booking amount
- During the last week before your arrival: 90% of the booking amount
We offer you to take out a travel cancellation insurance (HGV cancellation cover) as a special service. Our partner, the Europaeische Reiseversicherung, covers the cancellation fees and protects you during your holiday.
If you don't want to take out a travel cancellation insurance, we kindly ask you to send us a deposit of 400.00 € to confirm your booking. We are always at your disposal for further information.
Travel insurance (HGV-Cancellation Cover)
How to reach us
Leave the Brennero motorway (A22) at the Bolzano Nord exit when coming from the south or at the Chiusa exit when coming from the north and follow the signs for Sciliar and Siusi (well-signposted).
Route planner >
Traffic report >
Take the train to Bolzano. We will be pleased to organize a taxi at your arrival which will directly take you to your hotel. There are good bus connections from the train station in Bolzano or Bressanone to the high plateau. And your holiday already starts during your journey...
Bus scedule >
Land on the airport of Bolzano, Innsbruck, Munich, Verona or Bergamo. We will be glad to organise a taxi that takes you to the Sciliar region. You can also make use of the bus transfer that takes you to and from the airports of Munich and Bergamo.